Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE
Fix Version/s: None
When WCM editors are trying to select an image when editing article based on a structure, the dialog does not load. Popup is opened, but the loading animation keeps going. There is error in browser console (Chrome used).
The issue is currently not reproducible in master as of 3/23/17 due to another bug, but the fix for 7.0.x should apply to the same code in master.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
(1) download liferay-dxp-digital-enterprise-tomcat-7.0-sp1-20161027112321352.zip
(2) install de-12 unsing patching-tool
(3) remove /work/, /osgi/state/, tomcat-8.0.32/work/, tomcat-8.0.32/temp/
(4) add custom domain (my-domain) pointing to 127.0.0.1, e.g. in /etc/hosts on Linux / OSX
(5) start portal
(6) access portal using my-domain:8080 and go to WC management
(7) create WC structure with one field which has the type Image (ddm-image)
(8) create WC article with the WC structure created, try to select an image
Able to see select image dialog
Only see the loading icon