- Allow a developer to build an app that can access "my workflow tasks" in a mobile environment using Liferay Screens.
- Allow a user to access "my workflow tasks" in a mobile environment using Liferay Screens.
- A developer that wants to use Liferay Screens to build an app.
- A user wants to access a workflow task using his mobile device.
- Allow to integrate the Workflow API into the Liferay Screens, so a developer can extend the workflow capabilities into a mobile environment.
As a user, I would like to see all tasks related to my user or to my roles, so I can participate in a workflow.
1. Display all tasks related to the user or user role;
- The default order is by creation date;
- The tasks list have two sections: "this week" and "past weeks", related to the sort option;
2. All tasks must show:
- Asset name;
- Task type;
- Asset type;
- Task status (pending or complete);
- Due date (if applicable);
- Creation date;
3. A task must indicate when there is no user assigned to it
4. A task doesn't indicate if it is assigned to you
- Invision prototype iOS: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/VMAZWO8XN#/226062523_01_My_workflow_tasks