Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
When assigning Organization Roles to an Organization. When there are more than one page of roles, an issue occurs when trying to view the next page of roles. Liferay will redirect from the "Add Organization Roles" to "Add Site Roles".
1. Login with portal administrator
2. Go to Control Panel --> Roles, and create 40 Organization roles
3. Go to Control Panel --> Users and Organization, and create 1 Organization
4. Go to Actions --> Assign Organization Roles
5. Click on "Next" to display roles "21-40"
Expected Results: Page displays roles "21-40" to select from
Actual Results: Page displays a list of Site roles, and not the "21-40" Organization roles
Not Reproduced - 2340bf972ad7381359fdc6df40e388d12c1daa52
Reproduced - 0b7a729ca9a767b03e888662d5abfca9784f7548