Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: Master
Actual result part A was not reproducible on another site page with the Blogs and Tag Navigation portlets left in the default scope setting.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new page called "Test Blogs"
- Add the Blogs portlet to the page
- Set the scope of the Blogs portlet to Page Scope: "Test Blogs"
- Add the Tags Navigation portlet the page
- Set the scope of the Tags Navigation portlet to Page Scope: "Test Blogs"
- Create a new blog "Blog A" and tag it with a new Tag "Tag 1" in the "Test Blogs" page
- Go to "Test Blogs" page
- Select "Tag 1" in the Tags Navigation portlet
"Blog A" is displayed in the Blogs portlet under "Entries with tag 'Tag 1'."
A. Nothing is displayed in the Blogs portlet under "Entries with tag 'Tag 1'."
B. A blank add new blog entry page appears in the Blogs portlet immediately after selecting "Tag 1" in the Tags Navigation portlet
LPS-71440 is backported to branch