- Allow a user to see the activity history related to a workflow task in a mobile environment using Liferay Screens.
- A developer that wants to use Liferay Screens to build an app.
- A user wants to access a workflow task using his mobile device.
- Allow to integrate the Workflow API into the Liferay Screens, so a developer can extend the workflow capabilities into a mobile environment.
As a user, I would like to see the activity history related to a workflow task, so I can be up to date on what has been done previously.
1. All the activities that involve users must bring the username at the beginning of the sentence.
2. When a user comment on a task, this information is displayed in the activity history and the user can view the comment by clicking on the cell and going to the comments page
- The message should say "User name commented on the task"
- Invision prototype iOS: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/2JB52OSHU