- Allow a developer to build an app that can access "my workflow tasks" in a mobile environment using Liferay Screens.
- Allow a user to filter tasks combining different options.
- A developer that wants to use Liferay Screens to build an app.
- A user wants to access a workflow task using his mobile device.
- Allow to integrate the Workflow API into the Liferay Screens, so a developer can extend the workflow capabilities into a mobile environment.
As a user, I would like to filter tasks in different ways, so I can find what is more appropriate to work on at the moment.
1. Allow a user to filter tasks by status;
2. Allow a user to sort tasks by creation date, due date or last activity;
3. Once the list is filtered by status, this information should be displayed at the toolbar;
4. Once the sort by option is set, the tasks should be reordered accordingly;
- The tasks list have two sections: "this week" and "past weeks", related to the selected option;
- The default option is "Creation date"
- Invision prototype iOS: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/VMAZWO8XN#/226062523_01_My_workflow_tasks