Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- Allow a developer to build an app that can access "my workflow tasks" in a mobile environment using Liferay Screens.
- Allow a user to assign a task to himself or to other user.
- A developer that wants to use Liferay Screens to build an app.
- A user wants to access a workflow task using his mobile device.
- Allow to integrate the Workflow API into the Liferay Screens, so a developer can extend the workflow capabilities into a mobile environment.
As a user, I would like to assign tasks to me or to other users, so only one person can work on the task at the moment.
1. To assign a task to another user:
- The task must have been not assigned to a specific user previously
- The task is assigned to a role
- The task was assigned to a role and now is assigned to you
2. While assigning to another user, when typing the user name, there should be a live search matching the caracteres with the users database
3. Display an alert to state that the action was performed successfully or not
- Invision prototype iOS: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/VMAZWO8XN#/226062523_01_My_workflow_tasks