Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE
Component/s: Application Security > SAML
In moving from using portal properties to use Metatype configuration for SAML, the property "saml.sp.sign.authn.request" inadvertently became "saml.sp.sign.authn.requests". It is still being set correctly. This affects reads only.
Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy SAML modules (a build of DXP will include this)
- Navigate to the SAML Admin portlet in control panel
- Configure the portal as SAML SP (Service Provider)
- Go to the "Service Provider" tab that should not be available
- The "Sign Authn Requests" checkbox will be checked even no matter what the real setting is
- Uncheck the checkbox and press "Save"
- A success message will be shown and the checkbox will appear unchecked
- Click the "Service Provider" tab again to trigger a full page request and fresh render
Expected result: Checkbox remains unchecked
Actual result: The checkbox reverts to being checked (i.e. the default value provided by SamlProviderConfiguration#signAuthnRequest() )