Steps to Reproduce (Using Mock Mock)
- Run ant -f build-test.xml start-test-smtp-server
- Deploy mock mock jar
- Add a new site called "Site A"
- Add a new User "User A"
- Add User to "Site A"
- Assign User A "Site Admin" Role for Site A
- Login as User A
- Navigate to Site A
- Add a Form with a Text field
- Add email Notifications to the Form
- Assign "From" and "To" address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publish Form
- Go to Publish URL
- Submit a Text entry
- Go to email (http://localhost:8282)
- Click into email
- View HTML body format
- Click on link to access the form
It should say that the User submitted an entry in the "Site A site." The User should be able to successfully view the form after clicking the link.
It says that the User submitted an entry in the "Forms Site." After clicking the link to access the Form, the User is navigated to a blank page with the error message: You do not have the roles required to access this portlet.
Tomcat 8.0 + PostgreSQL 9.4
Portal master GIT ID b8652958cf31daad29a07c51da638e789973b769