Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
Portlet anchors do not appear to be working with portlet.url.anchor.enable=true enabled.
1. Add portlet.url.anchor.enable=true to the portal-ext.properties.
2. Place a web content display portlet on a page.
3. Create a lengthy web content article in it.
4. Underneath the web content display, place a blogs portlet. Create a blog entry in it.
5. Click on the blog entry's title.
Observed behavior: Blogs portlet shows the blogs entry and the browser window is not scrolled up.
Expected Result: The page refreshes with the blogs portlet at the top of the window.
Actual Results: The page refreshes at the top of the page, so that the user cannot see the blogs portlet if it is far down the page.
Reproduced on ee-7.0.x
Reproduced in Master