- Allow a developer to build an app that can access "my workflow tasks" in a mobile environment using Liferay Screens.
- Allow a user to identify when a task was not read/opened.
- A developer that wants to use Liferay Screens to build an app.
- A user wants to access a workflow task using his mobile device.
- Allow to integrate the Workflow API into the Liferay Screens, so a developer can extend the workflow capabilities into a mobile environment.
As a user, I would like to identify the unread tasks from the others, so I can easily scan that information.
1. Consider a task that wasn't opened by the user as unread;
2. Display asset name, task type and asset type in a semibold weight for an unread task;
3. Display asset name, task type and asset type in a regular weight for a read task;
- Invision Prototype Android: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/QCB9ZFLHV