Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, 7.0.X EE, Master
1) Enable local staging on the default site with Documents and Media enabled
2) Add a Documents and Media document and image for example
3) Click on 'Go to Site' and click 'Publish to Live'
4) Verify that the Documents and Media is being display on the simple publish screen and it shows 1 for the newly added content.
5) Publish to Live
6) Click on 'Publish to Live' again and verify that the documents and media section does not display anything as it has been published.
7) Go to the document and change the permission that specific document for Site Member. Add a new permissions for the Site Member role
8) Click on 'Go to Site' and click 'Publish to Live'
The individual permission update triggered a last modified date update and it is being selected for publish. The documents and media section is displayed and has a number '1' next to it.
The documents and media section is not displayed and the document is not being selected for publication on the simple publish screen.