Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, 7.0.X EE, Master
1) Enable local staging on the default site with message boards enabled
2) Add a message boards thread
3) Click on 'Go to Site' and click 'Publish to Live'
4) Verify that the Message Boards is being display on the simple publish screen and it shows 1 for the newly added content.
5) Publish to Live
6) Click on 'Publish to Live' again and verify that the Message Boards section does not display anything as it has been published.
7) Go to the thread and change the permission that specific MB thread for Site Member. Add a new permissions for the Site Member role
8) Click on 'Go to Site' and click 'Publish to Live'
The individual permission update triggered a last modified date update and it is being selected for publish. The Message Boards section is displayed and has a number '1' next to it.
The Message Boards section is not displayed and the thread is not being selected for publication on the simple publish screen.