Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Inputting text into the Default Languages Content and in the Localized Languages Content, then enabling HTML viewing and then toggling to another Language; causes the new Languages content box to be replaced with the initial's content.
I tested this from English (Default) to Spanish (Localized) and Spanish (Localized) to English (Default) and both times the first's Content replaced the second's when I enabled HTML viewing of the first's content then toggled to the seconds.
1) Create a web content article with a content "Hello world".
2) Create a localization, for example, Spanish. Create a localized content in the content box "Hola" and save the article.
3) Edit the article and ensure that the localized content works.
4) Click on the "script" editor button to change to viewing the HTML content.
5) Click on the localization.
Expected: The localized content is shown in the script editor.
Actual results: The localized content is not shown, and the English content is still showing.