Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Run the following command in Applications/OpenOffice/Contents/MacOS
- This is specific to running OpenOffice on a Mac. See http://proliferay.com/open-office-integration/ for where to run the command on Windows.
- Navigate to System Settings
- Search for OpenOffice
- Click OpenOffice Integration
- Enable OpenOffice
- Navigate to Site > Content > Web Content
- Add Web Content
- Add a site page
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to the page
- Select Web Content to display in the portlet
- Add the Download as PDF User Tool in the portlet's configuration
- Save the configuration
- Refresh the page
- Click the PDF link next to the web content
The content is downloaded in PDF form.
A blank screen is shown, and nothing is downloaded.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: 8a9b973a00d3722a86298ac845418d786c01e095