Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Collaboration
Whenever a user flags anything as inappropriate (such as a Blogs Entry or Message Boards Thread), the following error message appears in the logs:
This happens as a result of this line of code. "edit_entry.jsp" should begin with a forward slash, but it does not.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay and log in as the admin user.
2. Add a Blogs portlet to a page.
3. Add a Blogs entry.
4. Add a new user.
5. Log out as the admin user and log in as the new user.
6. Visit the Blogs entry that was added in step 3.
7. Flag the content as inappropriate and click Save.
8. Observe the logs.
Expected result: No error messages would be displayed in the logs.
Actual result: An ERROR [http-nio-8080-exec-10][MVCPortlet:574] edit_entry.jsp is not a valid include message is displayed in the logs.
Cannot test in ee-7.0.x until BPR-8311 is committed. However, I reproduced this issue in my local branch of ee-7.0.x with BPR-8311 merged into it (based on 9181eb20e655278d710785e9c86b0d8a5e1e2a66)