Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: DM > Adaptive Media
Usually, when an image is dropped in the content editor in Blogs, it is uploaded as a temporarly image. After that, when autosave is executed, this has to be replaced by a definitive image, so the src of the image must be updated, and also all the attributes that came from the server.
For the case of Adaptive Media, this are the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start portal and deploy Adaptive Media.
- Go to blogs and create a new entry
- Drop an image in the content editor.
- Inspect the image or view the source code, and assert that it has an absolute url in the "src" attribute, and a attribute called "data-image-id".
- Wait until autosave is executed (30 seconds since the editor was modified)
- Inspect again the src attribute, it must have changed. And also, attribute "data-image-id" has been removed and a new one "data-fileentryId" is present.