Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Configuration > Mobile Device Families
- Add a Device Family
- Add rule to Device Family
- Operating System: Any Operating System
- Device Type: Any
- Create a new page
- Edit page
- Select Advanced tab
- Expand Mobile Device Rules panel
- Toggle "Use the same mobile device rules of the Public Pages" to "NO"
- Select Device Family created in (2) and save
- Click ellipsis and manage actions
- Add action to device family
- Type: Redirect to URL
- URL: http://www.google.com
- Navigate to created page
Google home page is displayed.
An error popup appears with the message "Error There was an unexpected error. Please refresh the current page." along with the network error "NetworkError: 405 Method Not Allowed - http://www.google.com/". If no other actions are performed, the " Oops It looks like this is taking longer than expected." error message is shown. The page does not load.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: 9c083c537b017dff0e1c49d8a008fdd1b4a3026f
- Discovered while testing
LPS-71476 Implement 51degree mobile device detection provider with a lite data file
- is related to
LPS-72296 LMDD detects tablet devices as the "Other devices" type
LPS-76696 Several new pages are created when clicking on Add page button several times