Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Site > Configuration > Mobile Device Families
- Add three Mobile Device Families
- Select Configure Page for any site page
- Navigate to the Advanced tab
- Expand the Mobile Device Rules panel
- Turn off the option for using the same rules as Public Pages
- Add all families created in Step 2
- Delete the middle family with priority of 1
The priority numbers are updated as needed for the remaining families.
With every deletion and addition of Mobile Device Rule, the changes should reflect on the page.
The remaining families retain their priority numbers from before the deletion. The numbers are only updated if the user manages the rule priorities.
When deleting or adding new updates, only the first deletion/addition are reflected on the page.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: 9c083c537b017dff0e1c49d8a008fdd1b4a3026f
Portal ee-7.0.x GIT ID: 8bce1baed1bb518e8d6917b36863064be869ef36