Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Fix Version/s: None
When adding or editing calendar events, the Add Event or Edit Event menus do not close after publishing the event. The same behavior is seen in the asset publisher for calendar events but not for other assets. Also, the blogs portlet does not leave the Add Blog Entry menu open after publishing or editing.
1) Add a calendar portlet to the page
2) Add a calendar event and notice the Add Event menu remains open after publish.
3) Close the Add Event menu and reopen the event to edit it.
4) Publish an edit and notice the Edit Event menu remains open.
5) Retest similar steps on the asset publisher for various assets and test the blogs portlet.
Expected Result: The Add and Edit Event menus for calendar close after publishing changes, just like other assets.
Actual Results: The Add and Edit Event menus for calendar remain open after publishing changes.