Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Sites Administration > Sites
Steps to reproduce:
- Add the Control Panel > General Permissions > View Control Panel Menu permission to the User role (Roles Admin)
- Create a user (Users Admin)
- Create a group (Groups Admin)
- Assign the user as a member of the group (Site Memberships)
- Log in as the new user
- Navigate to the Site Admin portlet
- Click on the action ("three dots") menu of the created group
"Edit" should not be an option
"Edit" is an option, and the user can navigate to the form to edit a site.
When the user submits the form, a Principal Exception is thrown, so they cannot actually change site details, but a user without proper permissions should not be able to see this page at all.