Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Site description is displayed as XML at unexpected area in Message Board portlet. Also, the xml still presents after the site description is cleared.
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay DXP + DE-13
- Sign In as admin
- Go into Liferay DXP > Configuration > Site Settings
- Enter something (e.g. dummy text) to Description, and Save
- Place Message Boards portlet on homepage, and click on Subscribe
- Click on My Subscriptions tab
Site description is displayed below at site name as xml (failed to render) and it remains even though the site description is cleared. See site-description-is-displayed-as-xml.png.
Site description should be rendered successfully and should be removed when the site description is cleared.
Liferay DXP + DE-13