Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
- Place an Asset Publisher on a page in a site (not Global)
- Configure it to use the Global ADT "Rich Summary"
- Export the site in a LAR
- Start a new portal instance with a vanilla database
- Import the previously created LAR in a site
- Check the Asset Publisher configuration
Result: The portlet lost it's association with the "Rich Summary" ADT. If you check the AP portlet's preferences in the database, the displayStyle preference still has the UUID of the ADT from the source portal.
The issue is very similar to
LPS-70048. Since we don't find the preloaded object by it's UUID, we should search for it by it's template key also. Now this logic is already implemented for ADT's, but then it only updates the displayStyleGroupId preference, and leaves displayStyle untouched.
Master is not affected, because it uses the template key instead of the UUID in the portlet's preferences, but that logic is part of the new generic template selector JSP tag, so it can't be backported to ee-6.2.x.