Affects Version/s: 7.0.2 CE GA3, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, 7.0.0 DXP FP13, 7.0.X EE
In some cases, search results aren't highlighted correctly. Specifically, if you search for a multi-word phrase that occurs exactly as written in the search results, then nothing will get highlighted. This is true even if you enclose some or all of the words in quotes.
Steps to reproduce
- Start up Liferay and log in as the admin user
- Add Document and Media portlet to the homepage
- Add the attached document (Document3.txt) to the portlet
- Search for Japanese English in the search portlet
- Verify that Document3.txt appears in the search results, with the words "English" and "Japanese" highlighted
- Now try searching for English Japanese in the search portlet
Expected result: As before, Document3.txt appears in the search results, with the words "English" and "Japanese" highlighted
Actual result: Document3.txt appears in the search results, but none of the words are highlighted.