If we create a Kaleo Definition that sends email notification by the specific role assignments, the email notifications would be improved if the template can be adjusted to address the specific recipient from the selected role.
Sample Use Case
For example, let's say that we have a role called "Reviewers", and users "Adam" and "Bob" are assigned to this role.
1. A workflow definition has been created assigning the "Reviewers" role for assignment of a task.
2. An email notification is sent out to the "Reviewers" role.
3. The email template is configured to define the following:
3. The email to Adam will read:
4. The email to Bob will read:
This helps the Liferay administrator to adjust the email to have a personal touch to the email notifications so that the message is tailored to the recipient/assigned user.