7.0.X EE, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- From Content -> Dynamic Data Lists, create a new Data Definition, add a test box field.
- For the new Data Definition, create a Display Template. Under Script field, use Text Box under Data List Record Fields.
- Add a new Dynamic Data List based on the new Data Definition
- On the Liferay home page, add a Dynamic Data Lists Display portlet
- Select the list created in step 3 to display
- Exit to the page, then go to the portlet's configuration
- Under "Optional Configuration," change the Display Template to the Display Template created in step 2
- Save the configuration and exit back to the page (or refresh)
Expected result: the Display Template is loaded and rendered as expected
Actual result: the Display Template fails to load, and an error is thrown in the console