7.0.X EE, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content > DDL
- Add a new data definition with a document and media field
- Add a DDL using the definition created at step 2
- After created, add a new entry to the DDL created at step 3
- Click at the Select button of the D&M field
- Assert you can open the File Entry Selector to choose or upload documents.
- Add a DDL Display at the Welcome Page
- Choose the DDL you created at step 3 to be displayed
- Add a new entry
- Click at the select button of the D&M field
You are able to open the File Entry Selector to choose or upload documents.
A window open, but you can't select or upload any document, instead, a "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet." message is shown.
Master - git id: 7afb94ffc2e689b37bea182478a9514b48fa0e02
- is fixed by
LPS-71548 Cannot select document for DDL list using DDL Display