Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Sites Administration
When the customer changes the root context of the portal, they have found that the location URL in the sitemap.XML does not change along with it to show the new web context.
- Change the name of the ROOT directory to 'ptl'.
- Change the name of /TOMCAT_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml to 'ptl.xml'
- Add the "path" attribute to the Context tag in the newly named 'ptl.xml' as follows:
<Context crossContext="true" path="/ptl">
- Ensure all changes are saved and start Liferay.
- Access the portal sitemap at localhost:8080/ptl/sitemap.xml
Expected Results: <loc> element that shows site URL should have new web context (localhost:8080/ptl/sitemap.xml)
Actual Results: <loc> element that shows site URL does not have new web context (localhost:8080/sitemap.xml)