Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP15
Component/s: Portal Configuration > System Settings
ZIP file containing configuration files are being saved as XML with Safari. For example, if we download System Settings' configurations to a ZIP file, it gets saved as liferay-system-settings.zip.xml in Safari. Chrome and Firefox do not exhibit this behavior, and the file is saved correctly as a ZIP file.
Verified against Safari Version 10.1 (12603.1.30.0.34) - macOS Sierra 10.12.4 (16E195)
Steps to Reproduce
- Extract clean DXP + FP15 environment
- Sign in as [email protected]
- Go to Product Menu > Control Panel > System Settings
- Click on top-right hamburger icon
- Select Export All Settings
- Observe the downloaded file
Settings are downloaded as liferay-system-settings.zip.xml, even though it should be a zip file
Download as a ZIP file as in Chrome and Firefox.