Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists > Admin
When viewing a Dynamic Data List in "spreadsheet view," fields that are repeatable will either not display correctly, or cause the page to fail to load with a stack trace in the console.
Steps to reproduce:
- From Content administration -> Dynamic Data Lists, click "Manage Data Definitions"
- Add two new data definitions
- Give the first data definition a repeatable text field
- Give the second data definition a repeatable Documents and Media field
- Navigate back to Dynamic Data Lists, and add two new lists (one based on each of the new DDMStructures)
- Add a basic document to Documents and Media
- Add a record to each of the new Dynamic Data Lists, and fill out the repeatable fields (input text for one, select the new document for the other)
- (optional) Add and fill out extra repetitions of the repeatable field when creating the record to make the bug more obvious
- Navigate back to Dynamic Data Lists, and for each one, click the actions menu and click "Spreadsheet View"
Expected results: Both lists display correctly, where the values for the repeatable fields are shown in a comma-separated list.
Actual result: The list with a repeatable text field loads, but the values are incorrect (they are references to a String array, like "[Ljava.lang.String;@5169d8e"). The list with a repeatable Documents and Media field fails to load, and an error and stack trace (as shown below) are shown in the console.
Reproduced in master: 032d2d360479e459f65f351490046c315bd94f5a
Reproduced in ee-7.0.x: de1b3f18ecf6fc5f2c52e55e54bafa9f51693857
Reproduced in ee-6.2.x: 935675a0637bdf7554ccf45ad6ae4f082c3b9439