- Improve the way users access the workflow suite in a more intuitive and unified way.
- Portal Admin - Workflow Builder
- Decrease any confusion caused by a complicated navigation and taxonomy of Workflow apps;
- Easily find all the Workflow components in Liferay interface (navigation menu);
- Spare user of performing unnecessary actions and clicks.
As a portal admin, I would like to view an existent workflow, so I can see it's details.
1. Combine all workflow portlets from the control panel in one single section, called "Workflow";
2. In this view, the user can only see the workflow details. He can't edit anything;
3. The user will visualize the text editor, but won't be able to upload a new file or edit the text;
4. Combine all versions of the same workflow ID at the same entry and always show the last version;
4.1. The user can access a previous version through the info button, at management bar right corner.
- Invision Prototype - Community Edition: https://liferay.invisionapp.com/share/3PBRY3CBT