7.0.2 CE GA3, 7.0.0 DXP SP3, 7.0.0 DXP FP15, Master
1. Patch DXP with de-13, start it, login with liferay admin user
2. Add a new vocabulary with 1 category
3. Add a new Basic Web Content with title "test" and assign the created category to the web content
4. Use global search and search for "test"
5. The results list should include the test web content. In the left facet list look at section "Categories".
Actual behavior: The "Any Category" facet has grey-dark color in comparison to the others like "Any Asset" (where it is green-ish) (please see attachment)
Expected: The "Any Category" facet should have same styling as the others
Note for testing on master
The issue is still reproducible in master but you need one of these two:
1.- Good eyesight.
2.- Inspect the DOM elements to realize that:
- "Any Asset", "Any Folder", "Any User", etc links has color #65B6F0 inherited from *text-primary* css class.
- Only "Any Category" link has color #40a4ec applied to all *a* elements.
In DXP the issue is easier to catch because of the colors we use in that theme.