Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
If there are multiple editions (not versions) of the same LPKG, only the most recent should be installed. Furthermore, the older editions should be marked as outdated. The new liferay-marketplace.properties property "supersedes-remote-app-ids" should be used in the new LPKG to identify which LPKG it is replacing
Steps to test:
- Ant all on master
- Build lpkgs by running "ant build-app-lpkg-all" in modules
- In osgi/marketplace, Make a copy of "Liferay CE Amazon Rankings.lpkg" and rename it "Liferay CE Amazon Rankings Test.lpkg"
- Open "liferay-marketplace.properties" in "Liferay CE Amazon Rankings Test.lpkg" and make the following changes:
- Change "remote-app-id=Liferay CE Amazon Rankings" to "remote-app-id=Liferay CE Amazon Rankings Test".
- Change "title=Liferay CE Amazon Rankings" to "title=Liferay CE Amazon Rankings Test"
- Add "supersedes-remote-app-ids=Liferay CE Amazon Rankings"
- Start the app server
"Liferay CE Amazon Rankings Test" will be installed and active and "Liferay CE Amazon Rankings" will be uninstalled. "Liferay CE Amazon Rankings.lpkg" will also contain file ".lfr-outdated".