Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Social Networking
User can post empty message in other's Wall
1. Start up Liferay Digital Enterprise 7.0 SP3 bundle
2. Deploy Liferay Social Networking.lpkg
3. Log in as Test user and navigate to Test > My profile (localhost:8080/web/test)
4. Add "Summary", "Requests" and "Wall" portlet from Applications > Social section
5. Create a new user "Laura" and assign Administrator role to this user
6. Log in as Laura and add the three portlets on Laura's profile page
7. Access localhost:8080/web/test
8. In the Summary portlet, it shows "Add AS Friend" button
9. Fill in some text and send the adding friend request
10. Log in as Test, go to Test's profile page, there will be a request message "Laura wants to be your friend"
11. Click "Confirm"
12. Log in as Laura and open localhost:8080/web/test
13. Write no comment in Wall portlet and click "Post"
Actual Result: The empty comment is posted in Test's wall
Expected Result: The empty comment should not be allowed to sent out.
Reproduced on ee-7.0.x f968c868c476878822d1650bf58d3208537f52dd
Reproduced on master 2e7e268a057e11d70d9852ba8aaedb227f09690c