Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, 7.0.0 DXP FP15, 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Documents are not searchable by custom fields. **But documents are searchable by title and description. Reproduced with embedded elasticsearch and remote elasticsearch.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a custom field for Document by going to Control Panel>Configuration>Custom Fields and click Document and +Add Custom Field.
2. Choose type as "Text Field - Indexed"
3. Go to Documents and Media
4. Create new Document and enter some text in the custom field.
5. Using the search bar in Documents and Media, search for the text you entered.
Result: New Document is NOT found when searching by custom field text.
Results of Testing:
Expected Results: Documents are searchable by custom fields.
Actual Results: Documents are NOT searchable by custom fields.
Branch? Yes, reproduced in ee-7.0.x
Git ID: de1b3f18ecf6fc5f2c52e55e54bafa9f51693857
Master? Yes, reproduced in master
Git ID: 18de6fb68fc0bd6bf3dde7a9a258226f7660548c