Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
If a guest creates an account from sign-in popup inputting prefix and suffix as well, these entries are not recorded in the database and not displayed on the UI.
If a user is created by another user from Control Panel, there is no such issue.
1. Launch vanilla DXP (on fixpack-12) on MySQL
2. Press Sign In (in the top right-hand corner)
3. In the Sign in popup, press "Create Account"
4. Fill in the user name and other mandatory data
5. Choose a prefix and a suffix
6. Save the user
7. Check contact_ table in the DB and user details on the UI:
1. DB fields: prefixId and suffixId contain valid values, based on the input
2. Prefix and Suffix are displayed on the UI correctly
1. DB fields prefixId and suffixId contain 0
2. Prefix and Suffix are displayed as empty on the UI.
7.0.x commit 5026031ab9e1e89236e49898068cc44d07aba353
Master commit c84a25902b4edd39d537fd0e59cf83be3b029c02