Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
1) Start a Master bundle and login as Admin
2) Create an empty theme with the Themes Generator, the only change that has to be performed is, on the portal_normal.ftl to remove the line #21:
As I see at https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/7-0/customizing-the-control-menu, this seems a valid step
3) Build and deploy such theme and create a new page called /page2
--> Sample theme is attached
4) In the Site Administration panel, create a new Dynamic Data List definition having only a HTML field
5) Add a Dynamic Data Lists Display portlet and add a new DDL Record having the definition created at previous step. Apply the theme created to /page2
6) Before adding, observe the Page: the Control Menu is hidden, no other information or messages are showing
7) Add the DDL Record, this will be added properly. Observe the interface:
Expected: Same result as step 6)
Actual result: A message on the top will appear: "Add toolbar is available. Press ALT+F10 to focus." (see screenshot message1.png)
*The root of this issue, that the helper content is stayed in the body element after we navigate away, is reproducible without custom theme as well.
Please check the attached
LPS-72761.gif. You will see that SPA is not able to delete the unneeded helper contents*
Simpler Reproduction steps:
1. Add the following properties to your portal-ext.properties:
2. Start a Master bundle and login as Admin
3. In the Site Administration panel, create a new Dynamic Data List definition having only a HTML field
4. Add a Dynamic Data Lists Display portlet and select the previously created list.
5. Add a new DDL Record having the definition created at previous step but don't save or publish it.
6. If you open the current browser's development tool(F12) and check Elements tab(Chrome) you will see that the body element contains div elements with "ae-ui" and "ae-sr-only" classes.
7. Click on the Cancel button.
Expected: These div elements which mentioned above need to be deleted.
Actual result: These div elements won't be deleted.