Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP3, Master
Component/s: Social Networking Plugin
Wall to Wall button and Write on X's Wall button rediret to a page saying portlet undeployed
1. Create another 2 users in addition to test. Make sure these new users' screen names do not have dot character, see PS for reason.
2. In personal profile page of test and two new users, add "Summary", "Requests" and "Wall" portlets.
3. Make all three users friend to each other
4. Log in as test and write on the other two users' wall (by going to their profile page), and do vice versa.
5. Log in as any one of the users, for example, test and go to profile page. You will be able to see the other two guys messages on your own wall.
6. Click one of the Wall to Wall buttons, or Write on X's Wall buttons
Expected: Redirects to their corresponding pages.
Actual: Redirects to a page saying wall portelet is undeployed.
Wall to Wall button currently does not have a link, which is another bug addressed in