Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP3, 7.0.X EE, Master
- Configure the portal to send emails.
- Create a user with your email address.
- Go to Content -> Forms.
- Create a new form with one textfield.
- Enable e-mail notification in form settings.
- Add the admin as the sender and the new user as the receiver and save.
- Place a Forms portlet page.
- Configure it to use the new form.
- As the admin user, go to page with form and enter into textfield: Hello & " '
Result: In the received email you will find "Hello & " &=amp;#39;".
Expected behavior: The "Hello & " '" should appear in the message.