Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
0. Install DXP with de-17 and run portal
1. Create a site and add one public page if you don't have already
2. Create a LAR export of this site using default settings, but set the checkboxes to include all public pages
3. Download the LAR and verify that this single public page has been exported
4. Add a new public page to your site
5. Re-launch the previously created LAR export process and download the generated LAR
The second (re-launched) LAR export does not contain the second portal page which has been created since the previous export.
Note: If a completely new export is created, all the current pages are checked by default and the generated LAR will also contain all the current pages.
When re-launching a pre-set export event where all the public pages has been marked to be exported, the generated LAR should contain all the currently existing pages.
Liferay 7.0.10 EE with de-17
Master @ 79334fd9567d830adfea78d479397c80622a11b4
Note: The structure of a LAR export is slightly different on Master compared to patch level de-17.