Affects Version/s: 7.0.2 CE GA3, 7.0.0 DXP FP17, Master
Component/s: Contacts Center
Profile portlet allows user to update his portrait. Unfortunately there are two problems:
- allowed max file size is provider to taglib in KB instead of bytes
- new picture is not stored
To test the first bug:
- install a clear Liferay 7.0 CE GA3
- log in as firstname.lastname@example.org and go to user dashboard "http://localhost:8080/web/test"
- add profile portlet
- click on the white space right to the user name to open "edit details" dialog
- click on change
- in the Upload image dialog the message is "Upload images no larger than 0KB", while the limit is 300KB.
- if you try to upload an image smaller than 50KB the operation fail
The second bug (picture not stored) happens when you solve the first bug.
- go into "edit details" dialog
- choose a image as portrait
- click on save
- details are saved but portrait is the previous one