Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP18, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a structure called Structure1 and a template named Template1 associated to Structure1
- Create a structure called Structure2 and a template named Template2 associated to Structure2.
- Create a web content named WebContent1 based on Structure1.
- Create a web content named WebContent2 based on Structure2.
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to a page and select WebContent1 to be displayed.
- Edit again the WCD configuration but now choose WebContent2 to be displayed.
- Click the Save button.
WebContent2 should be displayed taking into account its associated template (Template2).
WebContent2 gets displayed but initial template (Template1) remains as the selected one.