Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 CE GA1, Master
Component/s: Alloy Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Get vanilla DXP, patch it with de-13-7010, start it, use latest Firefox browser and login as OmniAdmin
2. Add a Wiki portlet on the Welcome page and edit the Front Page
3. Click on the "Attachments" section and upload 1 image
4. In the Text editor, click on an empty area and click on the + that will pop-up, then on the mountain small icon that allows selecting an image
5. Select an image and then click on "Add"
6. The image should now be added inline in the text editor. Click on it:
Expected: The image not to show resize handles
Actual behavior: 8 resize handles are shown, please see [^resize_handles.png]. Using them will help resizing the image, however, the desired size will not persist after publishing the wiki article, the image will fall back to the original size.
Reproduced on ee-7.0.x @ 0a516c7ca2305edd82b5d2960ddd5cf11583009c
Reproduced @ 0ee17d6752fc15da77a5fb8316788002e3615c6d
The Firefox browser adds _moz_resizing="true" attribute to the img tag in the HTML code automatically and this may be the cause of the issue