Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a new Site called "DDL Staging Site"
- Add a DDL page to the Site
- Activate Local Live staging
- Select all content to be staged
- On Staging Site , go to Admin > Dynamic Data Lists
- Add a new Data Definition called "Text Data Definition" with a Text field
- Add a new DDL List using created Text data definition
- Add a DDL Record
- Navigate back to Admin DDL portlet
- Click on settings kebab > Staging
- Publish to live
- On Live Site , navigate to Admin > DDL
- Click into DDL
- Assert submitted record is there
- Go back to Staging Site
- Navigate to Admin > DDL > Data Definition
- Edit "Text Data Definition"
- Edit title to "Text Edited Title"
- Edit Text field label to "Text New Label"
- Navigate to Admin DDL > Add a new DDL Record
- Assert new data definition title and field label are updated
- Navigate to Admin DDL > Setting kebab > Staging
- Publish to Live
- Go to Live Site
- Navigate to Admin > DDL > Add a new Record
- View the data definition title and field label
The edited title and field label are shown.
The unmodified title and label are shown. If you go the DDL Page that was created in step 2 and Publish to Live there, the modified data definition title and field label are shown in Admin > DDL .
Tomcat 8.0 + MySQL 5.6 + Portal EE 7.0.x GIT ID 5fbdafe41b1eca5cac76ff72c79c29a56dd400a2
Tomcat 8.0 + MySQL 5.6 + Portal master GIT ID 91e7e621d6e4cf71ad80d1626a0bd372f2bf7ba7