Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Documents & Media
1. Turn on staging.
2. Publish a file to live site.
3. Manually delete old version of a file in live site storage folder.
4. Publish new version of that file from staging site.
Expected: publishing process fails.
Reasons for being this way:
1. It is not supported to delete files manually.
2. The other store impls(eg. S3store, JCRstore) all fail to publish when file is missing on live site.
LPS-54269 makes FileSystemStore, also, throw exception when the file is missing on live. Since then, master and 70 no longer allow to publish when file is missing for FileSystemStore.