- Add a new staged site
- Add a new category category 1
- Add a blog portlet to the staged site page
- Add a blog entry, including category 1 as the category
- Publish staged site to live
- Navigate to live and assert blog entry is categorized with category 1
- Navigate back to staged site
- Remove category 1 from blog entry and republish blog entry
- Republish staged site
- Navigate to live site
The blog entry, because it had category 1 removed in the staged site, does not display category 1
The blog entry displays category 1.
No console errors are thrown.
This issue also persists for wiki.
On master, I get the following errors when I try to republish the blog entry after removing category:
That issue is documented in
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: be16af6d68fa196b299e3bbb4135746117d770d0
Portal ee-7.0.x GIT ID: 5583024f2d20dc2330dfe31da1606dcbc3e9a22c