Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE
Component/s: Application Security > SAML
Steps to reproduce:
- On IdP, create custom field called "CustomField" for User
- On IdP, create a new user with a value for CustomField
- On SP, create the same user as above (without any custom field)
- Configure portal as IdP and SP following the steps here
- IdP > Service Provider Connections > Attributes => expando:CustomField
- SP > Identity Provider Connection > Attribute Mapping => CustomField=firstName
- Sign in on SP using user in step 2
Expected Result: Expando attribute for the IdP user is mapped over to the firstName attribute for the SP user.
Actual Result: The firstName attribute for the SP user isn't updated.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.7.17
Portal ee-7.0.x Git Hash: 5583024f2d20dc2330dfe31da1606dcbc3e9a22c