Steps to reproduce:
- Set the following property to portal-ext.property
- Start portal
- Go to Control Panel -> Server Administration -> Mail
- Confiure the mail server settings as the following
- Go to Control Panel -> Password Policies
- Edit Default Password Policy as the following
- Add a new user named usersn with a real email address. I am using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign out and click "Sign in" -> Forget Password
- Enter "email@example.com" to the email address and click Next -> Send Password Reset Link
- Go to Gmail and login with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check inbox and click the Reset Your Password Link.
- Enter the new password like "Password1" then click Save
Internal Server Error appears and console said:
Password should be saved succesfully.