Please enable scripted-assignment option for Notification recipients in Kaleo Designer for Liferay 6.2.
The scripted-assignment option for Notification recipients was removed in
LPS-57957 because it seems that although the option was visible in Kaleo Designer, the workflow engine did not actually support it and there was no back-end.
However, this is difficult for customers who have been using this feature and expecting it to work.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install a clean Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP14 bundle.
- Log in as test/test.
- Navigate to the Kaleo Designer in the control panel.
- Edit the Single Approver workflow.
- Click the task node that has the label "update".
- Under settings double click the Notifications setting.
- Configure a scripted notification:
-Enter a name: Test Notification
-Template Language: Text
-Template: Your submission was rejected by a reviewer, please modify and resubmit.
-Notification Type: User Notification
-Execution Type: On Assignment
- Click "Edit Recipients"
- Note the availability of Scripted-Assignment.
- Upgrade the Kaleo plugins to Kaleo Forms 2.1.1 and Kaleo Workflow 2.0.3
- Repeat steps 1-8.
Expected: Scripted-Assignment is still available.
Actual: Scripted-Assignment is no longer available.