Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 DXP FP20, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Nested Portlets widget
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as administrator
2. Add a nested portlet(A) with two columns
3. Add a two column nested portlet(B) in the left column of (A)
4. Add a two column nested portlet(C) in the right column of (A)
5. Add one or more "once per page" portlets to each available column in B and C
6. Remove/close the top nested portlet (A)
The top nested-portlet and all it's content should be removed from the page, the portlets that were removed should be back in the list and be able to drag them out again.
When removing the top nested-portlet, the page is refreshed and the content cleared. But sometimes, some portlets are grayed out in the list, as they are when they are added to the page. It's like they are still deployed on the page, but can't be seen.
6.2.x: @ 8f918e192dc588b2996d2b8ed523f863fa2e9ac0
master: @ d34c7491cd7375a5f5d4937208ee8ecb540e354a